• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading X-Metal Ducati Juliet Serialized for X-quared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello , 2 months ago i have the oppurtunity to buy my first X-metal they are a Juliet Ducati with i think a low number 02320

My sunglasses are not for colection i like to use them all and this juliet are a little small to my face and i know the X-Squared will look more nice on my face .
So even having a good pair for colection i think i want to trade this pair for a X-Squared .
Maybe someone that have many X-squared and dont have this Ducati Juliet version , i dont no , i will try .
I have a lot of O maters oakleys but this my only X-metal so i prefer to have a pair that looks nice on me .
I can send more photos , frame its in very good condition , but they need earsocks red linegear earsocks are cheap , and i have new small and large nose pads that oakley send me for free lol
The earsocks are not very good condition because i think the sunglasses dont have been stored very well , they dont have many use , because frame is like new , you can see all serial numbers
but lenses have some light marks

I think its not very easy to make a trade for posting items , because it involved many trust maybe somebody can give some advices , because i dont no how its possible to trade post items without having ansiety or loosing some trust on the trade before the sunglasses arrive and you see its everything fine

20161109_183832.jpg

20161109_183815.jpg

20161109_183912.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Best way would be to decide on a dollar amount that both would be OK with in worst case scenario, then exchange that amount both ways through PP G&S. That way both are covered, and only costs each party a small fee plus shipping.

Username Hidden said:
Best way would be to decide on a dollar amount that both would be OK with in worst case scenario, then exchange that amount both ways through PP G&S. That way both are covered, and only costs each party a small fee plus shipping.
Its a good idea
But in worst case if the other way dont send the item
And i send
I have the money
He /she have the money
I dont have sunglasses
He have sunglasses
Maybe i dont understand very well
What is pay pal g&s?

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

PayPal Goods & Services. If the other party doesn't send the glasses, you file a complaint, you get your money back.

Username Hidden said:
Its a good idea
But in worst case if the other way dont send the item
And i send
I have the money
He /she have the money
I dont have sunglasses
He have sunglasses
Maybe i dont understand very well
What is pay pal g&s?

If you make a trade with someone......each party sends the other party an agreed upon amount of money (G&S) because it covers ea. party that the other will be honest and send their item.

Yes pay pal works like that almost the time
And if somebody send a tracking number and a box without nothing
What can i do?
I just putting all possibilities

Username Hidden said:
If you make a trade with someone......each party sends the other party an agreed upon amount of money (G&S) because it covers ea. party that the other will be honest and send their item.
Yeah i think so

Insure the package for double the amount. This way if they get "lost" both parties have some form of compensation.

Username Hidden said:
Are you sure that's an X-Metal Ducati? Looks like carbon on the pictures
So they are not x metal if they are carbon?
I didnt know that
Yes i think they are carbon

I was thinking all juliets are x metals
Now i realized that the model is juliet and the coupound is x metal
On my case its only juliet ducati carbon correct?