• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Family

Great collection. I need to learn the difference between all the X-Metals (Have plasma Juliets)

Ask away! There are plenty of us metalheads here to answer any questions you might have. :D

Thanks, I'm def. a newbie at this, lol. What is the difference between the XX and Juliets? X-squared is pretty obvious :)

The XX has bigger lenses and all the ear stems are hammerstems. The screw housings on the bottom of the orbitals are also bigger and just forward.

Not all Juliets have hammerstems. The screw housings on the bottom of the orbitals sit more flush with the front of the frame.

The XX has bigger lenses and all the ear stems are hammerstems. The screw housings on the bottom of the orbitals are also bigger and just forward.

Not all Juliets have hammerstems. The screw housings on the bottom of the orbitals sit more flush with the front of the frame.

Thank You Razorwire, I can see the differences now. I'm def. green with envy over your collection.

Latest Posts

Back