• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Gaskets From DG_MODS - Post Your Pics Here!!

BriP can I ask are these gaskets easy to fit as i've just got some of the genuine green rubbers coming from a guy selling them on ebay.co.uk had them at a right price so I couldn't say no to them. I'm looking at getting the green gaskets to finish the look off but have never taken the screws out of my frame & don't want to end up in trouble fitting them.

yeah dude theyre real
easy to swap out. just be very gentle on the t-6 screws as always. dont wanna strip that head. as stated above, you have to rotate them to get the right flush infront- these were designed to fit the XX, Juliet and Penny so it had to be a diffrrnt shape to all 3 in order to accomodate the flexibility. enjoy!

yeah dude theyre real
easy to swap out. just be very gentle on the t-6 screws as always. dont wanna strip that head. as stated above, you have to rotate them to get the right flush infront- these were designed to fit the XX, Juliet and Penny so it had to be a diffrrnt shape to all 3 in order to accomodate the flexibility. enjoy!
:thumb: Cheers Bri.

My Plasma Juliets.
6149408f-c039-30fd.jpg

Attachments

• 6149408f-c039-30fd.jpg
    6149408f-c039-30fd.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 6149408f-c039-30fd.jpg
    6149408f-c039-30fd.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 194

Latest Posts

Back