• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal/Gold Iridium Juliet Information "JG" Serial

Blockster

I am Jim Jannard...
Northern California
Picked up a pair of these the other day and wanted to get a little more information.

O-review says they are the 2nd Juliets released.

• Are these particularly rare?
  • Any reason why they went away from the colorway after the first gen other than that they replaced it with the Titanium/Gold?

JG was the original serial for an X Metal / gold iridium set and was later adopted by the Polished / G30 combo down the line.

Women's Sunglasses?
Yep. I almost had them at a buy it now when it first got listed but too many people saw it and ruined it for me. I would have bid more in the end but I'm waiting for a serial matched set to appear.

Still a good pickup for you. They're fairly rare but do pop up on occasion.

Yep. I almost had them at a buy it now when it first got listed but too many people saw it and ruined it for me. I would have bid more in the end but I'm waiting for a serial matched set to appear.

Still a good pickup for you. They're fairly rare but do pop up on occasion.

I had no idea what they were until I got the serial number picture quality was terrible.

I had no idea what they were until I got the serial number picture quality was terrible.
Yeah it really was. I saw Gold lenses in an XM frame and immediately thought JG. Anyone can put Gold lenses in but when I saw the rootbeer rubbers, I knew what it was. Nobody used those and only gold lens Juliets came with them stock so it had to be.