1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

I'm new to collecting Oakley and I have to admit, I've never even looked at any X Metal glasses yet. Just wondering what a usual asking price is for the X Metal Half X (04-141) Carbon/Black Iridium is.... BNIB!?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

bnib i wouldnt go above 200, and even thats abit ouch. the halfX is the least popular of the 8 x-metals. tried a juliet?

3. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Nah, when I say "I've never even looked at any X Metal glasses yet" I mean that literally! lol. Only ever seen pics on the net, nothing in person

4. Coolluke

Coolluke Oakley Beginner

Juilet I find looks nicer-I would probably put the Half X last.

5. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Or even better than the Juliet the X Metal XX ohhhhhhh yea :)

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

LA CL has an ad for a pair of Half X's for $150.

7. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Yea but they don't make a 24k half x :(

8. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

I recently popped the X-Metal cherry on my collection. I tried on the Half X's and they didn't fit me right...for some reason the temples were to drawn in and tight on my face. I also tried on the Juliets...better fit, but bordering a bit small on my noggin. I ended getting a pair of X-Squared in carbon w/black iridium. I was stoked because I actually preferred the XS over all the previous frames, although I was drawn to the Half X's. As a bonus, the XS fit my face perfectly...now I'm hooked!!! Good luck with your hunt!!

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I like my Half X a lot. The lenses are really long though, and I had to mod mine using a belt sander lol. They are super comfy though!

10. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

Half X are the lease popular cos oakley somehow forgot to put in a "X" nose bridge, some people (including me) consider the Half X to be more of a fat wire... :tongue:
    However... it is the most comfortable pair of x metals due to its spring hinge. It's a good start to any x metal addiction... i mean, collection... :cool: