• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Half X

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
I'm new to collecting Oakley and I have to admit, I've never even looked at any X Metal glasses yet. Just wondering what a usual asking price is for the X Metal Half X (04-141) Carbon/Black Iridium is.... BNIB!?

Nah, when I say "I've never even looked at any X Metal glasses yet" I mean that literally! lol. Only ever seen pics on the net, nothing in person

I recently popped the X-Metal cherry on my collection. I tried on the Half X's and they didn't fit me right...for some reason the temples were to drawn in and tight on my face. I also tried on the Juliets...better fit, but bordering a bit small on my noggin. I ended getting a pair of X-Squared in carbon w/black iridium. I was stoked because I actually preferred the XS over all the previous frames, although I was drawn to the Half X's. As a bonus, the XS fit my face perfectly...now I'm hooked!!! Good luck with your hunt!!

I like my Half X a lot. The lenses are really long though, and I had to mod mine using a belt sander lol. They are super comfy though!

Half X are the lease popular cos oakley somehow forgot to put in a "X" nose bridge, some people (including me) consider the Half X to be more of a fat wire... :tongue:
However... it is the most comfortable pair of x metals due to its spring hinge. It's a good start to any x metal addiction... i mean, collection... :cool:

Back