• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Metal Hammer Earstem

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for an X-Metal Hammer earstem/arm, I only need 1. Let me know if anyone just happens to have one laying around and what you may want, money or trade. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
I don't have any but you would need to state which side you need and also the finish, which would be x metal or polished generally. They are specifically left or right and cannot be interchanged.

Thanks
Stuart

I never looked close enough to realize they are different depending on the side. I need the right earstem in the X-Metal finish. Also an option would be a pair of earstems that may not be hammers. Just hoping someone else may be in a similar situation and looking to get rid of it.

Username Hidden said:
I never looked close enough to realize they are different depending on the side. I need the right earstem in the X-Metal finish. Also an option would be a pair of earstems that may not be hammers. Just hoping someone else may be in a similar situation and looking to get rid of it.
I would say your best option is as you've said, a pair of non hammer ear stems as these do seem to come up every now and then, but rarely hammers are offered.
Good luck!