• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal In Store. Uk

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
Hi. Not sure if this is useful for anybody. But I went to the vision express in Kensington road, London. And they still had on the Oakley section an x metal squared black carbon I believe. So brand new. I asked and apprebtly the owner Said he had some more still unopened so not not display. Tried them on. And a bit tight on my head. So. I thought I'd share with fellow UK members. I don't want anything I can't wear for my collection and I would rather a fellow enthusiast buys brand new in store rather than sticking on eBay for a few pounds. So. Kensington high street. London. Vision express. Brand new polorised e metal xx. Just wish they fit my head!!!!

I gotta be honest. I am not sure. Probably full price. The owner didn't seem to know they were discontinued. Maybe somebody can use the discontinued. No more parts. Warranty won't work line and get some deal. Plus he said he had others that hadnt been on display.

£345 if anyones interested...

i rang for the price - the assistant was really helpful in tracking them in the stock room and when he found them asked me 'is that the ones with the iron frame'!!

Last edited:
Hmm. If that's for the ones "out the back" that haven't seen daylight that's fine. But the ones I saw in store, the lenses would need replacing probably. Frame was mint. But if that's the only one left whoever is interested should barter a lot because of lenses.

Now all I need is to find the vision express with a healthy stock if monster dog tribal, cinder red, and snow and night camo ...

Latest Posts

Back