• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Juliet Serial Help

xmetalfreak

Oakley Beginner
SoCal
i have an oakley juliet with serial number W######A. but i didnt see it on the wiki list. anyone else has this kind of serial?

thats what i saw too. but this one has "A" after the numbers. i only have the plasma frame no lens. so i cant determine what color combi this fame supposed to be

It's not supposed to be anything. It's a second gen. (A) warranty replacement for a first gen. frame. The frames are swapped out, and the original lenses are used. There is no way to find out from the warranty frames serial, what the original one was.

oh ok. thnx! so i can just put in any lens i desire. i bought just the frame. the seller told me he had this for years and totally forgot about it until today

It's not supposed to be anything. It's a second gen. (A) warranty replacement for a first gen. frame. The frames are swapped out, and the original lenses are used. There is no way to find out from the warranty frames serial, what the original one was.

yup. remember second gen plasmas still have a slight coating issue, so take care of them

i dont see any peeling. just some light discoloration in some areas. i got it for $80. do you think its worth it? the coupler is still tight.

Back