1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. aleXmetals1269

aleXmetals1269 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Hi guys finally I was able to replace my x metal juliet that I lost in Cancun 6 months ago this is the one that stared all this madness, that one that ignited the passion of collecting x metals. I just got it yesterday from eBay and also I finally picked up my double wide display case and smaller case with a bunch of display tiers and Other oakley things from a guy in Sacramento CA. X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg
    Here is my collection of x metals from six months. X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg X metal juliet the one that started it all plus display cases - image.jpg

TheWannaBe, Sup808, CarGuy and 5 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

Very nice, those look nice together... especially full of good stuff!

3. aleXmetals1269

4. jackhammerjoe

jackhammerjoe Oakley Beginner

AWESOME

5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

It's nice to get what you lost back, Nice collection of metals.

6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Very nice picking up cases and display items. Congratulations on getting back the same style pair that started it all for you.

7. aleXmetals1269

Yeah this xmetal is pretty common I was concentrated on getting other harder to get x metals.
    The display cases were a lot harder to get. There's no that many available they are far away and every body wants a lot of money for them.

8. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Nice case awesome pieces congrats

9. aleXmetals1269

10. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Very cool! Nice cases and great collection!