• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Juliet Titanium

Pjbrs

Oakley Beginner
I've had these a few years now and I just wondered what they are worth? I've seen a pair on eBay for £500!!! With buy it now, are they really worth that?

No, not unless it's a special/limited edition complete with box and matching serial numbers in mint condition.

There is a valuation thread under the Oakley Sunglasses Discussion area. Feel free to post pics and give as much info as possible regarding condition and you'll be given I'm sure a good idea of their value. You will not however be able to use the exchange forums unless you have premium membership or a certain number of posts behind you.

Thanks.

They are mint with the box and collectors coin frame x metal, with black iridium lens.

I'll have a search for the discussions area.

Welcome to the forum!

Discostu was referring to this specific thread: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/value-thread-ask-about-prices-here.16178/

£500 is starting to get in amongst the rarer stuff, the likes of IHs, Ichiros and 24Ks. I've gotten plenty of marginally rare stuff like JCs and JBRs mint in box for less than that, so a standard colourway won't bring as much.

Mint in box, I'd say you're looking at between £200-£250 in the UK market, sometimes as low as c. £175 in auction format. Once you have two weeks membership and 15 posts, or stump up for premium membership, you can sell here, otherwise eBay is a ready market for any x-metal.

I could tell you, but then you'd want to buy them!

IH is Infinite Hero, plasma frame with violet lenses, for the US armed forces charity. Ichiros are 6 different Juliets (Radars too) named after Ichiro Suzuki, baseball player. 24Ks are a limited run in gold colour. JBRs are a brown frame, JCs a carbon frame with 24K lenses.

Ichiros are £400-£800 or so, depending on model, 24Ks have an asking price over a grand but rarely, if ever, seem to move for that. So wide variety in Juliet prices, but the majority fall between £1-200.

There are photo examples of all of these dotted around the forum, worth a look, especially if you have better self-restraint than I :)

Thanks.

They are mint with the box and collectors coin frame x metal, with black iridium lens.

I'll have a search for the discussions area.
You're welcome. They sound like a nice pair and should do well on an auction/ forum sale. However you have to bear in mind there are differences between the US and UK pricing for these. Unfortunately here in the UK we pay more for the same product new, so you will find that the US valuations are relatively lower due to this ( valuations are usually given in $ ) Remember to allow for the charges if you decide to go the eBay way. Best of luck !

Back