• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Juliet vs. Car

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Found this listing on eBay for a pair of XM Juliets that were RUN OVER BY A CAR.....IMHO opinion I would think that the Juliet would've suffered more damage after being pinned to the asphalt by at least 2 tons of pressure..... Just wanted to share the pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422615356.357010.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422615369.535831.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422615381.105999.jpg

That pair was lucky. We have seen some pairs that were ran over and were totally mangled.

I saw that one and was loving the description, "A nice addition for a collector's display case". For parts, I will agree with, but I'm not going to display glasses someone else ruined. If I did it, I would probably display them as a constant reminder to not be an idiot! It also reminds me of the people who like to put in the description stuff like, "these things are indestructible, you could run them over with a car". Apparently not! Gotta love eBay sellers... I will light a candle for you Juliet.

I am hoping that driver got his license taken away! o_O
Definitely wonder how you could go about running these over. I'm sure it's a reasonable explanation, but I just don't get it! I guess I've just been lucky enough to never have run over a pair of sunglasses haha.

That pair was lucky. We have seen some pairs that were ran over and were totally mangled.
Do you have any pictures/still know where they might be?
-Kevin