• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X Metal Juliet w/ Hammerstems

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Or beater Juliet polished (frame only) so I can get it refinished. Let me know guys. I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

Some people reacted to this post.
Ill ask someone tmro for ya. I wonder if most people like them better than the regular ones or not. I have ONE pair that I am waiting on some lenses to be cut before I wear them. I'm also curious as to why most of them were limited to polished ones.

In any case, good luck finding a frame...I will ask someone I know tomorrow for ya. Good luck.

Username Hidden said:
Ill ask someone tmro for ya. I wonder if most people like them better than the regular ones or not. I have ONE pair that I am waiting on some lenses to be cut before I wear them. I'm also curious as to why most of them were limited to polished ones.

In any case, good luck finding a frame...I will ask someone I know tomorrow for ya. Good luck.
all hammer juliets are polished from factory! There is a carbon Ichiro but it's polished carbon with white rubbers and it is in1k price range ;)
image.jpeg

Those polished hammerstems look nice!! Not to go OT....but am sending a Juliet frame to the X-Man to have refinished in cerecote black and fitted with 24K PI lenses. Now I'm thinking I should send the hammerstems. But the hammerstems I have, have such a clean and beautiful finish....it's a crime to ruin them. Now...if they were old, scratched, beaten, etc....I wouldn't mind. Hmmm

Anyway.....OT, good luck finding a pair. If you get multiple offers, please hit me with one of them.