1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Or beater Juliet polished (frame only) so I can get it refinished. Let me know guys. I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Ill ask someone tmro for ya. I wonder if most people like them better than the regular ones or not. I have ONE pair that I am waiting on some lenses to be cut before I wear them. I'm also curious as to why most of them were limited to polished ones.

In any case, good luck finding a frame...I will ask someone I know tomorrow for ya. Good luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

My first 3 xmetals were Juliets with regular stems, JE, Ducati, and IH; then I bought an XX and just the look and feel of the hammers was amazing and since then all I buy are hammerstem frames, Juliets, XX, and R1 (not sure if the XS stems are considered hammerstems). Oakley should have made the IH and Ducati with hammerstems too

Last edited by a moderator: 10/29/15
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    all hammer juliets are polished from factory! There is a carbon Ichiro but it's polished carbon with white rubbers and it is in1k price range ;) X Metal Juliet w/ Hammerstems - image.jpeg

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Those polished hammerstems look nice!! Not to go OT....but am sending a Juliet frame to the X-Man to have refinished in cerecote black and fitted with 24K PI lenses. Now I'm thinking I should send the hammerstems. But the hammerstems I have, have such a clean and beautiful finish....it's a crime to ruin them. Now...if they were old, scratched, beaten, etc....I wouldn't mind. Hmmm

Anyway.....OT, good luck finding a pair. If you get multiple offers, please hit me with one of them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%