1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    X-Metal Juliet with Polarized Fire Iridium . These were tuned by the X-Man and they are very tight. Frames have the 15 T Shocks. No Scuffs on Frames. The Left Ocular lens fit is not 100% and if you turn it backwards towards daylight you will see a little bit of daylight at the top of the lens. The lenses are original Oakley polarized lenses. The right lens is an easy 9 of 10. The left lens is a seven out of 10 with two very light surface scratches on the very top of the lens. These are very hard to see and must be looked for. I also have an extra pair of black Iridium Polarized lenses that came with these. I am not sure if they are original Oakley, I would call them a 5 of 10. I am asking $275 or B.O. shipped in the Continental USA. There is no Box but they will come in an Oakley Bag. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

X-Metal Juliet with Polarized Fire Iridium - 20160509_132844.jpg

X-Metal Juliet with Polarized Fire Iridium - 20160509_132919.jpg

X-Metal Juliet with Polarized Fire Iridium - 20160509_132905.jpg

X-Metal Juliet with Polarized Fire Iridium - 20160509_133024.jpg

X-Metal Juliet with Polarized Fire Iridium - 20160509_133017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/11/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump, I am always open to reasonable offers:)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an identical set up. Love it. GLWS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.