• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal Juliet with Torch Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there may be something wrong with my account as people have said they can't PM me. @Oakleynerd can you please assist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent to @filmalchemist ..your correct.
Hope you get it lined out @Jeff1789 ..GLWS. I've spent way too much on O stuff lately. :)

Username Hidden said:
I think there may be something wrong with my account as people have said they can't PM me. @Oakleynerd can you please assist?

Yeah, somehow I can't see "start a conversation" option in your profile

Hi Jeff, please forgive my ignorance, love the glasses but first time in the forum. just wondering what've been changed during the refinishing? Is the frame not the original carbon anymore? Anyway, it looks super cool, can I PM before a conversation?

Username Hidden said:
Hi Jeff, please forgive my ignorance, love the glasses but first time in the forum. just wondering what've been changed during the refinishing? Is the frame not the original carbon anymore? Anyway, it looks super cool, can I PM before a conversation?

The frame was a Carbon finish, but has been refinished in X-Metal (X Metal blast) by @THE X-MAN

Services - The X-MAN Custom Metalworks

pm

Username Hidden said:

@gulfstream beat me to it! Mark at X-man Customs does truly extraordinary work

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.