1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling these Juliet Sunglasses with X-Metal Frame and Gold Iridium lenses. Model Number 04-112. Serial Number on the earstem is JG002414. Frames are 8 out of 10 in tightness from nose joints. Ear stems are tight. Frame is about a 8.5-9 out of 10 (refer to pictures). Lenses are about a 8 out of 10. Left lense has a small warped area that is 1 cm in length that is in my field of vision, I have no idea how it got there. Ear Sock has a small tear on it ( refer to Picture) . They have size 15 temple bombs. Im asking for $275 Shipped using Paypal Friends and Family and I only ship to the CONUS. If you have any questions about the conditions and ratings of the sunglasses feel free to ask me.

X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02648_zps01fee472.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02650_zps4e906bb3.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02651_zps1683ff0f.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02652_zpsf0e0d2d6.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02653_zpsabf85ad6.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02654_zps69e663ba.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02655_zps7294da55.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02656_zps87fe4a30.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02658_zps58600019.jpg
    X-Metal Juliets With Gold Iridium Lenses Serialized - DSC02659_zps6450dfff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/25/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmd as well

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pending counter offer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still Available

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price is now down to $275

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awaiting Payment

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not interested anymore in the trade? I didn't get a reply this morning.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For some reason, the response never sent or went though. I sent another one just now. Thank you for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.