• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X Metal Juliets, X Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Bump

Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Crank'n up the way back machine I see.....

I was gonna look in the exchange and find the oldest open thread to bump but then this was here already. :)

I'm interested in the Juliets but would you take a trade? I've got several non X-Metal frames and a set of goggles I don't wear anymore that need a new home and I've been searching for someone to trade them to for X-Metal Juliets.

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:
I'm interested in the Juliets but would you take a trade? I've got several non X-Metal frames and a set of goggles I don't wear anymore that need a new home and I've been searching for someone to trade them to for X-Metal Juliets.

Hey guys, just a heads up when searching for a thread, please check the date of the thread to insure the possible availability of whatever is being sold. This thread is almost 2 years old, so chances are the items up for sale are long gone. If the thread is not locked (like this one I'm sure wasn't) just message person directly without reviving the thread itself. Have a great one.

Username Hidden said:
Hey guys, just a heads up when searching for a thread, please check the date of the thread to insure the possible availability of whatever is being sold. This thread is almost 2 years old, so chances are the items up for sale are long gone. If the thread is not locked (like this one I'm sure wasn't) just message person directly without reviving the thread itself. Have a great one.
But I really want these....ship Brazil?

As a side note you can also click on the OP and see when the last time that person was logged in. In this case 9/29/13.
Probably not gonna get that sweet-a** pair with shi**y aftermarket lenses after all. :(