• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Limited Edition Giclée Prints back online

These are a different run. I thought they were left overs from Christmas 2014 . They are actually a different size 17 x 22 instead of 22 x 28. I got ONE the Romeo with the discount for 206.00...

These are a different run. I thought they were left overs from Christmas 2014 . They are actually a different size 17 x 22 instead of 22 x 28. I got ONE the Romeo with the discount for 206.00...
I actually already got the Romeo but it got damaged in shipping so I am returning and using FF for the new one. The print is not just a rolled up piece of paper it comes already matted and backed. Basically you just need a frame. My first one was number 10/40 interested to see what my new one is.

Yes I have seen the ones that Carguy bought. I have been looking for a 17 x 22 frame and having a hard time finding one easily. And not crazy expensive I think I found one for about 22 bucks..

Boo-ya. Now have to find somewhere to hang it in the Oakley room.

image.jpeg

Yup just have to move them around and see what looks good. I may move the smaller silver bob head picture and put the long one there and put the other two stacked...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back