• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal MArs, Do U Actually Wear Tem Or Is Just A Display Tem?

Ha I have actually worn my Jordan Mars out a few times!

Did ANYONE notice them? Someone picked up on my 24K juliets in an airport once. I was surprised.

R.V.F,
:smile:thanks for the kind words...i have read a couple of articles about the "metal mars" and the alternative "moon"..both did state that if you have a "sharp" hair cut ...you look :laugh:"mean":laugh: .... i saw a guy in Plymouth UK about 2 years ago he had a emerald set...didnt get chance to ask him if they were originals or exovista/aftermarket

Hoot:wink:

Should have a pair of Mars soon, not sure I'd wear them though. Definitely have to see how they'd fit. No way if wear the Jordan Mars if I had them.

Should have a pair of Mars soon, not sure I'd wear them though. Definitely have to see how they'd fit. No way if wear the Jordan Mars if I had them.

You will wear them, they are cool as sh** and are a lot more comfortable than they look. You will be surprised!

Batwolf said:
How do the Mars compare to the Juliet in size? And Juliet earsocks/nose pieces fit the Mars right?

I think they're slightly larger. I can't wear Juliet's as they are too tiny. Mars fit.

And no, only socks and tshocks

hmm i have to disagree- my Mars crater is a tighter fit than any juliet ive put on. both have real tight flex couplers.. and i feel the mars fits smaller. lens wise you get a wider vertical
coverage in the mars

Back