• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Metal Mega Sale!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Payment sent. My addiction has worsened, bought 1 Ducati X Squared a few weeks ago now I am all strung out on X Metals.

many thanks for your speedy payment... and welcome to the dark side bro!! :laugh:

Some people reacted to this post.
LOL. I did the same thing with a buddy of mine. Almost $1200.00 out the door for more O stuff

damn fast dude - congrats - don't spend all @ one time :cool:

Username Hidden said:

Thank, I tried but I can't seem to resist. I am starting today, a boycott on all things Oakley. Except for a few items in my Ebay watch list or if a really good deal pops up here or on CL. I may stop by the O store only because I have a $50 gift card.

Username Hidden said:
Thank, I tried but I can't seem to resist. I am starting today, a boycott on all things Oakley. Except for a few items in my Ebay watch list or if a really good deal pops up here or on CL. I may stop by the O store only because I have a $50 gift card.

sounds like a pretty weak boycott ;p

Username Hidden said:

Thanks dude... I'll try not to... :laugh:

And thanks to Oakley-olic, this may be the all time record fastest sale for multiple pairs of x-metals in here... :thumb:
I'll be shipping them out later today...

just curious, how much was the mars?

Awwwww man!!! The title should now read "X-Metal Mega SOLD"! LOL, late to the party again!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks dude... I'll try not to... :laugh:

And thanks to Oakley-olic, this may be the all time record fastest sale for multiple pairs of x-metals in here... :thumb:
I'll be shipping them out later today...

Do I get a prize? Or at least a trophy? I do most everything fast, just ask my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.