• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Mods - Coloured Gaskets!

Not to bust his bubble or anything but I've ordered two sets of gaskets from him and theyre both too small for my Juliet's.

also ordered from him through ebay. gasket is too small for juliet. it fits the screw, the thickness is ok. but the dimensions and the shape is different. i didnt bother to return it cause it was only $5.

Does he make other pieces besides the orbital gaskets? I might buy some spare pieces for my X-Squared and Mars (if I get one).

i will feedback regarding the size issue. am i right to say that the outer diameter is too small? you are meant to tighten the screw and 'squash' the gaskets to get a secure fit, but if so many reckon the OD should be larger i will tell him. i have not personally had issues, but maybe different batches.. since hes making these new ones with a new method. i will keep you guys informed. cheers guys, this is a process and he aims to keep improving the product till we're happy with it.

Batwolf, he currently does not, but it is in the works. t-shox are next. he used to make all rubbers inc earsocks tshox and nosebombs, but has ceased. he may have old stock. pm me what you are looking for, i will try to hook you up :)

ps dr chop, pm me for what parts you want in glow.. i will see if theres still old stock of it :)

OKay guys, heres the latest - Mickle, do not worry, you're getting a new updated batch that as of 23rd Jan 2012, is now a larger size and fits better to the orbital gap. please let me know what you think of them when it arrives. (it was shipped out today).

Doowhutchulike and Xmetalfreak, if you want to PM DG_mods with proof of your original purchase, he will arrange to send the replacement new versions to you.

regarding other products; no nosebombs or earsocks as of yet, but the new rubber piece we have collaborated on is going to be released in the next few days! will post updates when they come out.

cheers everyone! this is a great addition to any custom Xmetal project, and in the process support the people that make such customs possible!

Back