• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal On Ebay.com.au

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I found a pair of metals that end in 1 hour, the seller isn't sure what model they are but says that the serial is xx027757. Is xx in reference to the model name?

Sniped!
Sniping does add a wrinkle to the experience, sometimes fun and sometimes irritating.
Blame eBay though for not having something akin to a 15 minute rule where a bid close to bid end extends bidding for an additional 15 minute increment.
I guess that eBay wishes to enhance the buying experience rather than the selling that generates a stream of fees.

Sniped!
Sniping does add a wrinkle to the experience, sometimes fun and sometimes irritating.
Blame eBay though for not having something akin to a 15 minute rule where a bid close to bid end extends bidding for an additional 15 minute increment.
I guess that eBay wishes to enhance the buying experience rather than the selling that generates a stream of fees.

Why would eBay want to do that? It wouldn't be in their best interest to place such restrictions on auctions.

And yeah, it's a pain - but that's life. Put in your top bid, if you win then good. If not, you can't complain because its exceeded what you wanted to pay :)

Latest Posts

Back