• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Penny W/Ruby. 2nd Gen.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

A great pair of x-metal penny w/Ruby. I have owned this pair from new.

Early 2nd Gen model so no serial. Frames are in superb condition, Just been serviced by Oakley UK last month so nice and tight and all parts replaced.

Original Ruby lenses however the right side lens has an internal fraying approx 1.5cm long which is unfortunate but it can only be seen at a certain angle. When worn it does not impair vision and it does not show. I've tried to capture it on camera but it doesn't show up much, Its only when the light catches it when not worn it shows, it comes through blue. Apart from this the lenses are in excellent condition with no scratches but you would probably want to replace the right side lens, Just being honest but please know what you are buying as i do not want you to be disappointed,

Also includes a new 2013 Oakley soft vault & a 2013 Oakley HDO micro fibre bag.

No box or coin unfortunately as I don't know where they are lol, if i ever find them you can have them.

See receipt image for proof of authenticity and date I received them back from Oakley serviced.

Asking £275

+ shipping, will ship worldwide.

Thanks

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm

Pmmd

Pm ed