• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Penny Without Serial, Legit?

quattro4444

Oakley Enthusiast
Like the title says... Found someone selling an x metal penny , but it doesn't have a serial number and seller states brand new... I thought all penny's had serial numbers...

Thanks in advance...

Sean

Does that affect worth? Deal is pretty good at $200 I believe... Ruby lenses in pristine shape also authentic oakley stated...

Thanks for quick reply...

Sean

They re-released the penny after the second X men movie and did so with no serials in limited numbers. They are 100% legit if they have no serials and are still rare. Most people value them the same but if they are below XM##5000 they are worth a little more depending on how low the number

Awesome just scooped up 4 on the bay for $500... Package deal... Little nervous because sounds to good to be true... I'll let everyone know how it turns out...

Sean

Oh, the guy that listed 4? He sold one a couple weeks ago too. $500 each right? I thought about getting one for the lenses.

I saw those as well. I believe it was $500 or $525 "each" and not for the whole package. If it was for the whole package that would have been gone in seconds.