• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Pennys For Sell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

so I'm new here just trying to get rid of some oakleys i haven't worn in a long time ... but i cant put any pics up . If you'd like i can send a pic by text message ... they are real x metal pennies originally had ruby lens but i sent them to oakley to have the lens changed to ice and they kept my rubys they have no scratches or wear signs. I have the original box paper work soft bag and the penny ... as for price ill go with 225 im not on the computer often so text me and ill send you the pics 5806490445 :popcorn:

Some people reacted to this post.
I am interested. please post photos up using photobucket or somehting....thanks

i dont have a photobucket account or any other thing like that ill text them to you this is the easiest way for me

im not in america though. send it to my email? i'll PM you

Is this still available?

This thread is long dead...

pm sent

Some people just dont understand..

Username Hidden said:
Some people just dont understand..
Heh, yeah.
I think some people just get overexcited...they see a thread pop up at the top of the forum, read the first post and then immediately reply or send a PM without even looking at when it was originally posted. I think if the date/time stamp on the posts were a bit more prominently displayed here, we wouldn't see this as often. With the really small font size and not much contrast, the date doesn't exactly jump out at you.

Here is a big ressurection.