1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so I'm new here just trying to get rid of some oakleys i haven't worn in a long time ... but i cant put any pics up . If you'd like i can send a pic by text message ... they are real x metal pennies originally had ruby lens but i sent them to oakley to have the lens changed to ice and they kept my rubys they have no scratches or wear signs. I have the original box paper work soft bag and the penny ... as for price ill go with 225 im not on the computer often so text me and ill send you the pics 5806490445 :popcorn:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    I am interested. please post photos up using photobucket or somehting....thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont have a photobucket account or any other thing like that ill text them to you this is the easiest way for me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    im not in america though. send it to my email? i'll PM you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Is this still available?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    This thread is long dead...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Some people just dont understand..

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Heh, yeah.
    I think some people just get overexcited...they see a thread pop up at the top of the forum, read the first post and then immediately reply or send a PM without even looking at when it was originally posted. I think if the date/time stamp on the posts were a bit more prominently displayed here, we wouldn't see this as often. With the really small font size and not much contrast, the date doesn't exactly jump out at you.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here is a big ressurection.