• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Pennys For Sell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Can I still buy these??? LOL just kidding :lolsign:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Heh, yeah.
I think some people just get overexcited...they see a thread pop up at the top of the forum, read the first post and then immediately reply or send a PM without even looking at when it was originally posted. I think if the date/time stamp on the posts were a bit more prominently displayed here, we wouldn't see this as often. With the really small font size and not much contrast, the date doesn't exactly jump out at you.

Doesn't hurt to ask. Seller did not state whether it was sold or not. Seller might have other items to sell.

Username Hidden said:
Doesn't hurt to ask. Seller did not state whether it was sold or not. Seller might have other items to sell.
Normally, I'd agree with you 100%. But since this member has (according to his profile) a grand total of two posts on this forum, hung out here for all of two days and hasn't been seen here in a year and a half, I think the chances are close to nil that he'd respond to anything posted here. He's loooong gone, I think.

Username Hidden said:
Normally, I'd agree with you 100%. But since this member has (according to his profile) a grand total of two posts on this forum, hung out here for all of two days and hasn't been seen here in a year and a half, I think the chances are close to nil that he'd respond to anything posted here. He's loooong gone, I think.

True. Thanks.

:headbang:
Username Hidden said:
Some people just dont understand..
Or just pushy?