1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. KillerCollector

KillerCollector Oakley Expert Premium Member

Ok, bring on the comments. Im not a Juliet guy so I took a chance and picked these up today. I know their real. Condition? Worth? What needs replaced? Should I replace anything?

X Metal Pick Today - 20150220_114418.jpg

X Metal Pick Today - 20150220_114455.jpg

X Metal Pick Today - 20150220_114546.jpg

X Metal Pick Today - 20150220_114624.jpg

X Metal Pick Today - 20150220_114639.jpg

X Metal Pick Today - 20150220_114649.jpg

Last edited: 2/20/15
    raxx likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

well we cant say about the condition until someone has them in his hands.. you have to check about the condition of the nose bridge, are they loose or tight? how about the lenses? are there any deep scratches? so far as i can see them you need to replace the rubbers (ear socks)...

3. KillerCollector

Nose is loose and needs a tune up, lenses are ruff. They apparently were daily wearer's. Frames themselves look mint. And yeah, ear socks need replaced. Box is nice, small tear where the coin goes.

Last edited: 2/20/15
  4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

well you could always send them to @THE X-MAN for tune up... lenses you could also have them custom cut.... ear socks you could get here in the forum bro... none the less great pair overall

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Those are killer!

6. KillerCollector

Thanks. I think I will get them tuned up. I just bought them for a trade or flip unless I fall in love with them.

7. dodger3131

dodger3131 Oakley Beginner

Nice pair of Juliet's

8. JinOni

JinOni Oakley Beginner

for a used pair your box is amazing sir. Lovely. Welcome to the Juliet family. Surprised you do not like Juliets. They are my love and go to shades from Oakley. You have missed out as back in 2011/12 these could be picked up no boxes/papers for 195-215usd shipped.
    You can pick up nose pieces and ear sox from ebay or linegear (other than black).
    2) Also read the tutorial on how to take care of rubber parts on all Oakleys if you not have already.
    3) Lenses what fits and what does not from other Oakley lenses if your gonna have them custom cut tutorial is also present here on OF. I think Jawbone lenses have the 8.75 curvature that u can pretty much use for R1, Juliet, XX, X^2. OR you can go thru linegear custom lenses they are my personal fav esp in Red Polarized. (not ruby red which they also have). Tanzanite blue if your ice person.
    Again contgraz on your Juliet purchase. And enjoy.

KillerCollector and Carrera1963 like this.
  9. Leo6494

Leo6494 Oakley Enthusiast

How much did you get them for?

10. KillerCollector

It was an OK price. Gave me room to replace the lenses and get a tune up if I don't get rid of them before that.