• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Pick-ups This Week

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Been quiet cuz nothing has been going on as far as my pick ups go, but this past week has been a good one. All frames and lenses are in awesome condition. Enjoy the pics!

Romeo 2.0 - Carbon/Black Iridium
7900983436_3fb0c95057_b.jpg

Romeo 1.0 - X Metal/Black Iridium (SN-23999)
7900982662_290e1bb164_b.jpg

Juliet - Gen 1 Plasma/Emerald Iridium (SN-JE003445)
7900981778_3d4c0826f7_b.jpg

Mars - X-Metal/Emerald Iridium (Sunglass Hut Exclusive SN-M000186)
7900981130_1705f78fc6_b.jpg

far out. you have done rather well this week.

Thanks!

GEEZUS, an EMERALD MARS. how.. where....HOW?!

I know, right?! I got REALLY lucky. The same guy i bought my Romeo 1 from, he had this pair laying around and asked if i was interested. While keeping calm and composed i said, "Sure." In my head i was screaming, "HELL YES!!!"

I think i need to look into picking up another Ichiro Green rubber set. I think that would look SICK on this pair of Mars :smile:

Thanks!

I know, right?! I got REALLY lucky. The same guy i bought my Romeo 1 from, he had this pair laying around and asked if i was interested. While keeping calm and composed i said, "Sure." In my head i was screaming, "HELL YES!!!"

I think i need to look into picking up another Ichiro Green rubber set. I think that would look SICK on this pair of Mars :smile:

Let me get that mars

Thanks!

man, how were you to know that the Romeo1 wasnt the most valuable frame you were gonna deal with that day. bet it was a steal too. and yes, Ichiro rubber kit would be KILLER. PICs.PICS!