• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Pick-ups This Week

It's hard to pinpoint the fit of the mars. I've tried on a number of pairs and while they are generally too small for my medium sized head, some of them do fit and are wearable. I think it depends on the tshocks that are installed and the age of the frame itself.

Since my face is round, the mars orbitals make my face look even rounder. I think the mars is meant for longer/slim faces.

It's hard to pinpoint the fit of the mars. I've tried on a number of pairs and while they are generally too small for my medium sized head, some of them do fit and are wearable. I think it depends on the tshocks that are installed and the age of the frame itself.

Since my face is round, the mars orbitals make my face look even rounder. I think the mars is meant for longer/slim faces.

Well then you really dont need them and you probably WONT wear them, and since your member #11 of the not to shelf whore club, you wont be needing them.......So.......