1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Firstly, please view the pictures closely as they describe the condition of the glasses better than I can. If you require any further pictures then please don't hesitate to ask, I will take as many as you want/need to aid you I'm your decision.

Frame: J serial X-metal frame fitted with excellent condition Black OEM rubbers, apart from a small mark on the nose bridge the frame is in excellent condition, the nosebridge is a little loose on one side and may need a service in the near future but still feels tight when wearing them, I would conservatively rate the frame at 7.5 -10 due to the points raised.

Lenses: Genuine OEM Polarized Ice, Brand new when fitted and have been worn only once since, no marks, scratches or cleaning swirls that I can see under bright light 9.5 - 10

The glasses come with a Black mf bag only.

Asking: FOR 1 DAY ONLY, PayPal fee's included...

£150 + £8 within the UK.
    $219 + $21 shipped to US.
    €194 + €19 shipped to EU.
    Shipping will be tracked and signed for.

Finally, Thanks for taking the time to view my thread, and don't forget and questions don't hesitate to get in touch.

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074633.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - DSC_0495.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074555.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074515.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - DSC_0500.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074447.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074425.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074349.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074325.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074256.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074225.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - IMG_20160407_074147.JPG

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - DSC_0499.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/26/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got a frame in trade from @stevepc74 and he way understates the condition of his items. Takes amazing care of everything that he puts up for sale. Buy with confidence; Excellent member to deal with.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @MSTech I hope your still enjoying the Julie's bro, how are they looking now? PM me a pic when you get a minute ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It became one of my favorite pairs brother. Custom IH with hammers

X-metal/Polar Ice Juliet **one day only £150 + shipping** - 20160418_134528.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SWWEEEEEET Bro, you know when you regret letting one go? That's one of them :(

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry man. As soon as I saw it on your post I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. But you can get another one customized. The X-man lives.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looks like you ripped the stems
    off plasma XX or plasma Romeo:D
    but its beautiful pair! i wish plasma Juliet came originally with hammerstems

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They started out in life as polished Juliets and after some X-Man magic they became Plasma, the finish was outstanding...

Now :focus: please

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PRICE DROP.... If they don't sell in the next week I'll be keeping them :cool-20:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.