• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-metal R1 with 2 sets of OEM lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a serialised x-metal Romeo 1, its in very good and clean condition, it's currently fitted with OEM fire lenses (have some light scratches that don't affect vision) and aftermarket (X-Customs) red earsocks and t-shox, black OEM nosebuds and black OEM orbital rubbers. I will also be including the original black OEM lenses which do have scratches that affect vision.
I would rate everything as follows
Frame 8.5/10 some light marks, the frame is nice and tight.
Lenses (black with etching) 5/10 ok for putting on display but not really any good for use. (Fire with etching) 7.5/10 these are good enough for both displaying and wearing, they have some light scratches, both sets of lenses do have the usual spider cracks.
Rubbers are in excellent condition, I will also throw in black OEM earsocks and size 25 t-shox.
Will come with Original MF bag and an Oakley case (for safe shipping) No box or coin.

I'm looking for $700 OBO which would includes shipping from the UK and fee's.

Please take a look at the pictures, I've added some with both lenses for you to consider.
Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me, I always try to reply as soon as possible.

IMG_20160207_192806.JPG

IMG_20160207_192903.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG