• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Rivet Removal Tool. Where To Find One?

photo.JPG Any interest in these rivet removal tools? I could sell them for around $75 shipped conus. I'd need about 25 people interested to make it worth my time to have them made. The oem rubbers aren't necessary either. I can include enough custom cut and punched silicone material to allow 3 "tune ups" (6 pieces of silicone).

1 for me as well please but can you still get the tune up kit for people that may want more as I'm in the UK so would be better for me on shipping?

To be honest, the "tune up" kit is nothing more than a rubber gasket lining that is found on brake line clamps. The rubber is incredibly durable and is a perfect thickness. Once you get the three sets of them, you'd be more inclined to just going to your local hardware store and finding a multi size hole punch and a few brake line clamps. If really necessary I can include more at a pretty nominal charge of $2/set...just because its a bit of a pain to cut them.

Back