• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Rivet Removal Tool. Where To Find One?

ok, i am going to make a new thread. Anyone interested please respond and indicate that you're interested. It will take me another week or two to finalize the design, ie find a suitable "cushion" for the end opposite the pin. It will be done within two weeks after which point i'll be contacting those that expressed interest.

If this tool works to both remove and install the pins, then I'm interested too, especially now line gear make the flex couplers ... Any experience using those yet anyone?

This thread
If this tool works to both remove and install the pins, then I'm interested too, especially now line gear make the flex couplers ... Any experience using those yet anyone?
This thread has been going ages the op , can't come up with the goods - forget it.

This thread

This thread has been going ages the op , can't come up with the goods - forget it.

Oh right, just checked the dates and you are right.

Just read a separate thread about the end of Oakley Bridge Tunes and jumped into this thread. As much as I'd love to use XMan for all my tune-up needs, it's prohibitively expensive from Japan when safe shipping is factored in both ways. I'd love to be able to do this myself or find someone closer to home...

Linegear should offer this service!!

Back