• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal Romeo 1 (Updated With Pics)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm at work now but will post pics later. I am selling one of my X-metal Romeos. It comes with the original Black Iridium OEM lenses with "X-metal" etched on them. Lenses do have the usual stress cracks but they do not impair vision at all.

Otherwise aside from the stress cracks, the lenses are really flawless in my opinion...clear as day. I'd rate the lenses 8.5/10 (because of the stress cracks)

The upper gaskets have been replaced by brand new Linegear rubber gaskets. All other rubbers are in great shape and OEM

The X-metal finish is in great shape. However, you will see in the pictures that above both orbitals there is some "shininess" indicating the X-metal finish has probably worn a bit over time. I just noticed a small scuff at the left bottom orbital where the lens and frame meet. Not sure how this happened. No other scuffs/scratches on the frame or lenses that can I tell. For a perfect finish, this could be sent in to X-man, but overall, frame I'd give it a 8.5/10.

I'm asking $515 shipped Friends and Family to CONUS. International shipments add $40.

This will come with the X-metal Romeo with OEM lenses, microfiber pouch, X-metal Soft Vault and brand new Revant Ruby Polarized lenses.

Send me a PM if interested.

l4mr.jpg

l8rl.jpg

nrs7.jpg

9d5x.jpg

uv3d.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Updated with pics and also updated the listing details. I have included Brand New Revant Ruby lenses as well.

Send me a PM if interested.

I'm not in a terrible hurry to move these, just want to get fair value for them. Send me an offer guys.

Price drop to $515 shipped for these excellent condition R1 with OEM lenses, brand new Revant Ruby polarized lenses, microfiber pouch and x-metal soft vault. This is my bottom line price as it covers what I paid for them. I just don't need them now because I have another pair and would like to free up some funds.

I'll leave these up for sale on here for a little while longer. If no one takes it, it's just not meant to be and I'll just keep them.

The previous pics just had poor lighting and did not depict the Romeo very accurately in my opinion. I have uploaded some pictures under normal outdoor lighting to give it some justice. Let me know if you're interested.

Bump!

Bump! Have bids on these on Ebay, but would rather sell on here for obvious reasons.

I'll throw in a Romeo Coin on here only as a sweetener.

Sold. Will lock thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.