1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any1 have the above to sell me, please PM me. The family is missing them and they are very very sad. Prefer them with box, coin n paper.
    Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: 4/16/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Keep offering me your X-Metal..... Still looking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a nice x metal Romeo 2 just the lens are real bad, but the frame is super

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mars leather complete with box any1 out there selling

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's your buy price?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shoot me a price and ur condition of ur leather Mars n c if we can work someting out. Cheers

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ive got a mars leather but no box or coin. The leather is a bit worn but the price reflects this. let me know if u interest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Inbox clears, plz PM me if u hv a Mars leather to let go. Will prefer box n coin but leather condition mint. Thank you

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pass. I'm not looking to sell but you're looking to buy. So that others don't spend time on what might be a fruitless endeavor, what is your ballpark for a nice serial matched pair?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Stil searching.....