• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X Metal Rubbers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
It is a unique concept do not get me wrong. Unfortunately non in existence. It is either expensive oem rubbers or linegear an aftermarket brand.

Some people reacted to this post.
Should i start a new thread about glow in the dark rubbers? Lets det it all out while were at this!

Username Hidden said:
:focus:So what color are you looking for really for x squared and Romeo
I was really thinking abour clear rubber on a black x squared with transition lenses.

Gas stations best bet ;)

Username Hidden said:
Man, i didnt think it was thta bad. Its not like i asked for these-View attachment 102256

Goof thing not this either lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409195943.689877.jpg

It is called the Juliet rashguard lol

Username Hidden said:
I was really thinking abour clear rubber on a black x squared with transition lenses.
Think just reg black better.. clear rubber tends to yellow after a time..look at reg sunglasses nose pieces that are clear

Username Hidden said:
Should i start a new thread about glow in the dark rubbers? Lets det it all out while were at this!

Why would you wear sunglasses in the dark?!?

Dim lit poker tables.

Username Hidden said:
I was mad. I even joked myself. But when even XMM the metal guy starts joking about rubbers well i knew i had to give up.

To be honest, I have been able to recreate earsocks in a few different colors with a different process as for clear, I cant do that. But I do see what your trying to do....

Username Hidden said:
Dim lit poker tables.

You know, that could work - there was a thread a few months ago from some custom flashlight enthusiast who wanted to embed tritium in some x-metals, same question came up...