• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Ruby Ducati Set

Are you using OEM rubber or third party? I ask because I'm considering getting some for my X Metal XS with Ruby when I get them.

Looks incredible by the way and all the more special because they're unique and DIY mods

Are you using OEM rubber or third party? I ask because I'm considering getting some for my X Metal XS with Ruby when I get them.

Looks incredible by the way and all the more special because they're unique and DIY mods

Thanks man. I like the custom ones you've done as well! These are OEM. I acquired a 2nd Ducati XS and took the rubbers off of that one and put it on my X Metal. The other red kits are Ducati Juliet kits and I had to get them separate. The Mars already came this way though so I didn't need a kit for that. Dissapoint how the Mars is an original release and it has "fruby" lenses.

Seems to be a thing with the Mars. There's another X-Metal/Ruby Mars on eBay right now and though the picture angles aren't perfect you can tell there's a lot of yellow in the ruby lens.

Back