• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal / Ruby Juliets - Speculation

well, honestly i couldn't care less about the Cyclopes connection and the the only Juliet i have is Xmetal/Ruby. i just think the Xmetal finish is the best representation of the Xmetal line and ruby's seem to be my favorite lenses.

I think it's a combination of both..x-men and aesthetics..it's a great colorway on its own and x-men added to the hype..and if anyone is seriously interested, Scott and Alex Summers' dad is Corsair of the Guardians of the Galaxy..

Just so you guys know, I looked today and they are offering Juliet Ruby Red Lenses on Oakley.com again. They say "backordered," but I jist bought a pair of Fire Iridiums the other day and they did NOT even list the Ruby Reds for sale. I ordered a pair today and got confirmation, so they must be releasing a new batch soon.

I bought these as my first pair of Oakley's(and still have them) BECAUSE of X-Men. The fact that red is my favorite color and the lenses were red iridium was just an added bonus! I can't wait to get my hands on the Oakley's he wears in his Days of Future Past cameo! I heard they are supposed to be released next year!

I would definitely stick with the Red as the color of his psyonic blast. Red says 'laser' to me and he's a guy who pretty much shoots lasers out of his eyes!

Latest Posts

Back