• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal / Ruby Juliets - Speculation

I bought these as my first pair of Oakley's(and still have them) BECAUSE of X-Men. The fact that red is my favorite color and the lenses were red iridium was just an added bonus! I can't wait to get my hands on the Oakley's he wears in his Days of Future Past cameo! I heard they are supposed to be released next year!

I would definitely stick with the Red as the color of his psyonic blast. Red says 'laser' to me and he's a guy who pretty much shoots lasers out of his eyes!

in Days of Future Past he wears some modified Oakley Radarlocks. you can already buy Radarlocks. it basically looks like they shaved down the lenses on the bottom and added more frame to it down where it was cut/shaved.

Cyclops-Glasses-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg

I love the ruby lenses. They would be my favorites with or without the movie. But i also like Blue.

Maybe if he shot violet lasers out of his eyes... he could be Infinite Hero Cyclops...

x-metal / violet? yeah?
You tell me??? I just finished these tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpg
    IMG_2053.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_2611-1 2.jpeg
    IMG_2611-1 2.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 267
yes, but polar will work as well. I chose non polar since it was my first time cutting lenses.

Not sure about that - my understanding is that the angle you have to take to cut R2 out of BT would misalign the polarization orientation.
Well polarized for big taco for r2 works. Wearing these today I realized I have one polar and one non polar.... The polar lense is crystal clear

Back