• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal Sale. Romeo, Juliet, XX, X-Squared, Romeo 2, Mars.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks that you're done dude! You still gonna hang here with us?

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah I'll be around. I don't say much anyway but I enjoy looking at everyones new purchases.

Pmed

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I'll be around. I don't say much anyway but I enjoy looking at everyones new purchases.
same here. just enjoy reading the arguments, facts and opinions of everyone in the forum. pretty entertaining.
but unlike you, i only use 6.5 hours of my office time, lol. the other 1.5 hours is for lunch.

LMAO I have you beat because I was using the full 8 hours and charging my employer 1.5 hours of OT so I could have a little extra spending money on my checks each week!

PM'd

I'd like everyone to know I am getting a large number of PM's without posting here. I am trying to follow the selling rules but I hope you all understand when someone comes along with the cash I can't wait until the next time you're back online and hope the sale goes through. I have to with the first payment to come through.

If I were just selling a piece or two I wouldn't mind waiting but I am trying to move a whole collection. Thanks and I hope you all understand. My intentions are not to upset anyone.

Well a lot has moved so I wanted to update the list.

X-Metal Romeo 1's with BI lenses with no cracks. $650 or make offer
X-Metal XX with New BI lenses and new replacement 24k lenses $460
X-Metal Mars New with BI lenses and red mirrored linegear lenses and extra clips $340 with linegear lenses and clips $300 without.
carbon Juliets with polarized BI lenses like new. $350

all prices include priority first class mail with tracking. Shipping to US only. Thanks.

Would u consider trading some glasses for a mm or hp watch?

The real question is, which two pairs are you keeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.