1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling off some of My X-metals I have never worn. Will post pics after I get off work. 1st is a X-Squared X-metal/ Ruby Lens comes with everything Box, coin ect asking 400 shipped.SOLD
    2nd is a X-Squared Ducati series Comes with everything Box, coin ect asking 400 shipped. SOLD
    3rd is a X-Squared 24k comes with everything box, coin, ect asking 900 shipped. SOLD
    4th is a Juliet Plasma/Ice Polarized comes with everything box,coin, ect asking 400 shipped.
    5th is a Juliet Carbon/black polarized comes with everything Box, coin, ect asking SOLD shipped. X-Metal Sale!! - y6yqevy6.jpg X-Metal Sale!! - busujedu.jpg X-Metal Sale!! - 5a6y3u6u.jpg X-Metal Sale!! - qunaputa.jpg Basically all New in Box please make all Payments Using Friends and Family or add Paypal fees thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm ed for the x squareds

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd on Ducati's.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ducati's Sold pending payment

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Message sent for the 24k X-Squared. : ) These are mine

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anybody else?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Working to finalize my trade

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent for the 24k X-Squared.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    what metals do you have left?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley Boss is an awesome seller. The 24k XS I received was immaculate. It is always a pleasure doing business with him. That X-Metal ruby iridium is coming home to papa too. Payment sent for X-Squared Ruby Iridium.