• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal Sale!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Pending sale to me?
I never got a PM from U even though U sent one? XOutLaw accidentally said Pm sent for Plasma/ ice but he really wanted the Carbon Juliet

Some people reacted to this post.
Well I posted on your profile page and said I pm you on this thread I thought that was good enough.

Username Hidden said:
Well I posted on your profile page and said I pm you on this thread I thought that was good enough.
Pm is a private Message sent to the person. U just responded to the thread like everybody else but besides that XOutlaw Was first to respond to me even before U sorry

Well sorry im a newbie. Lol. How do I pm?

Username Hidden said:
Well sorry im a newbie. Lol. How do I pm?
U click on the persons nameless go to their profile and it will give U an option to send a message to them which would be Private only U two will be able to read it

Got my Juliet Carbon today. Was packaged perfectly and as described...mint BNIB. Will defiantly buy from OakleyBoss8 again :)

Username Hidden said:
Got my Juliet Carbon today. Was packaged perfectly and as described...mint BNIB. Will defiantly buy from OakleyBoss8 again :)
Glad U got them bro I was just about to contact U to make sure enjoy them

Thanks man...I got some +red lens from InfiniteHero coming in for them, should look sick!