• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Metal Single Wide Wanted NY/PA, etc

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just as the title says I am looking for an X-Metal Single Wide in NY/PA, etc, etc if you are outside of these areas please post as I may come to OH, VT, etc if the deal is right. I would be picking up in person.

Thanks
Teddy

Some people reacted to this post.
I may have a project case for sale coming up. Needs a new plexi door and the rest of the plexi needs to be polished. I may do the polishing myself before I let it go. I am in MD.

Username Hidden said:
I may have a project case for sale coming up. Needs a new plexi door and the rest of the plexi needs to be polished. I may do the polishing myself before I let it go. I am in MD.
Really wanted a complete unit, but if the price is right I might be interested depending on where you are in MD.

bUmP

That CT listing is wrong, if you call the number you will get a restaurant... False ad, sorry guys I already tried picking that one up haha... I'm interested In finding a mega tower or double wide in the CT area btw haha. Good luck in your search!

Are you interested in a double wide? If so PM me and I can then send you pics of what I have......

Username Hidden said:
Are you interested in a double wide? If so PM me and I can then send you pics of what I have......
I wish I had the room for one!

BUMP

Latest Posts

Back