1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just as the title says I am looking for an X-Metal Single Wide in NY/PA, etc, etc if you are outside of these areas please post as I may come to OH, VT, etc if the deal is right. I would be picking up in person.

Thanks
    Teddy

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I may have a project case for sale coming up. Needs a new plexi door and the rest of the plexi needs to be polished. I may do the polishing myself before I let it go. I am in MD.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Quite a hike for me, but that's a good deal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really wanted a complete unit, but if the price is right I might be interested depending on where you are in MD.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bUmP

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That CT listing is wrong, if you call the number you will get a restaurant... False ad, sorry guys I already tried picking that one up haha... I'm interested In finding a mega tower or double wide in the CT area btw haha. Good luck in your search!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you interested in a double wide? If so PM me and I can then send you pics of what I have......

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wish I had the room for one!

BUMP