• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Size

foleyness

I should Work at Oakley
Dallas Texas
I vaguely remember seeing a thread comparing the size of x metals but I haven't been able to locate it. What I'm curious about is how the fit of the Mars and Romeo 2 compare to the Juliet, XX, and X Squared.

Hi. Large faces - XX, Romeo 1 Medium to large - Juliet, Romeo 2, Mars, X Squared Small to medium - Penny The above is my opinion on facial sizes but please feel free to check them out before you buy. The Romeo 1 and XX are definitely more suited to a larger face due to the size of the frames. The medium to large list may fit some facial shapes better than others, for comfort and suitability and all in this category have a flexible nose bridge to accommodate. The penny although more suited to a smaller face, will fit a larger person as the arms have hinges which allow them to open further, but suitability is definitely on the smaller facial size aesthetically. As far as comfort goes, I find all the frames nice to wear for extended periods including the Romeo1 which does have round nose pads which some people do find can dig in a little after a time but this does not cause me an issue at all. X Metals in general are heavier than your average pair of sunnies so please bear this in mind as they will not feel as light as a pair of half jackets etc. If you are looking for a lighter pair, I would say the Romeo 2 is the one to to aim for as they do feel noticeably lighter. Hope this helps

Back