• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Soft Vault

StormCooper

Oakley Beginner
Just a heads-up... I recently ordered an X-Metal Soft Vault from Oakley.com, and after waiting a week, I checked the status online. They are back-ordered. I called, and the rep said there were about 250 orders pending. Hopefully they will continue producing these soft vaults, even though X-Metals are being discontinued.

I had issues getting one through Oakley also and had to trade with another member to get one.

Good luck with your search, hope you can find one.

$15 above retail? No thanks.
they arent '$15 above retail'....they work out at $1.66 above oakley web site price. the rest of the $44.58 is for shipping from uk to usa of an item that is otherwise unavailable.

if you take into account potential import duties it probably isn't worth persuing from america but just trying to give a heads up!!

they arent '$15 above retail'....they work out at $1.66 above oakley web site price. the rest of the $44.58 is for shipping from uk to usa of an item that is otherwise unavailable.

if you take into account potential import duties it probably isn't worth persuing from america but just trying to give a heads up!!
MSRP in the USA is $30.

MSRP at Oakley UK is £30 - at vision3k they are £24.99 +£3.40 postage.....and they are in stock!

Back