• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Vault Foam Dimensions

EDGE

Oakley Beginner
Houston, TX
I am hoping a kind heart can help me out with the dimensions of the foam cutout in the X-Metal Vault i.e. the largest metal vault with 10 rivets across. I just picked up one and although it was never used, the owner got rid of the foam because it was deteriorating.

The dimensions I need are:
1. Length of the straight section of the cutout.
2. Distance of the straight section of the cutout from the edge of the foam.
3. Smallest distance between the curved edge of the cutout to the edge of the foam i.e. distance from the apex of the curve to the edge of the foam.

Thanks in advance.

I am hoping a kind heart can help me out with the dimensions of the foam cutout in the X-Metal Vault i.e. the largest metal vault with 10 rivets across. I just picked up one and although it was never used, the owner got rid of the foam because it was deteriorating.

The dimensions I need are:
1. Length of the straight section of the cutout.
2. Distance of the straight section of the cutout from the edge of the foam.
3. Smallest distance between the curved edge of the cutout to the edge of the foam i.e. distance from the apex of the curve to the edge of the foam.

Thanks in advance.

Here you go:
1. 6 15/16"
2. 5/16"
3. 5/16"

I hope this helps. I think I measured this correctly based off of how i interpreted what you were asking.

Thanks very much. If I could ask one more favor, I am afraid I wasn't very clear with the first dimension, could you measure the length of the straight edge from the base (the 6 15/16" section) to the start of curved section? It looks like about 1".

Thanks again.