• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X Metal vault, replacement foam

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Don't be this:
20150821_180315.jpg

When you can be this:
20150821_180527.jpg

FWIW if the foam doesn't fit tightly or the bottom foam wrinkles, take it out and flip it around. You would expect the cases to be identical and the foam fit either way but they are different size halves ( :) )

Some people reacted to this post.
Can't wait to get mine...

Question: Do we need to glue the foam to the metal or will the replacement foam fit snugly without needing to be glued down?

The foam fits snug without adhesive, but as i mentioned previously if one side fits a little loosely to wbere you would think that you need adhesive then flip it around and it will fit snugly and smoothly.

Username Hidden said:
The foam fits snug without adhesive, but as i mentioned previously if one side fits a little loosely to wbere you would think that you need adhesive then flip it around and it will fit snugly and smoothly.
Where mine lol. would biggie backed off yours if I'd. Known how much I'd that in us

Username Hidden said:
Where mine lol. would biggie backed off yours if I'd. Known how much I'd that in us
Could not have said it better myself!

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Could not have said it better myself!

Can you translate then? Cause I'm totally lost.

Damn auto correct . Where's mine! I would have piggiebacked off yours when you bought them.. How much is that in U.S. Currency

Username Hidden said:
Damn auto correct...
hahahaha...damnyouautocorrect....

bieber_zps58rvlai6.jpg

x metal vault replacement foam still available, as well as the medium size.
I am still waiting on on the foam for the small vault and the Juliet cardboard box.

Any chance of getting different color foam such as a deep red or other colors to match particular rubber/lens combinations sunnies? It would look cool to have metal vault open to see red foam matching the red lens/rubber Romeo's. Just an idea.