1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    interested on both soft and hard X metal vaults.
    I currently have 3 xm's and they have no home besides the mf bags..

*not really true because the xs of course came with an x soft vault

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    What size metal vault are you looking for?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm guessing the size that fits x metals?
    That narrows it down a bit... :)

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I guess for the soft vaults it would have to be the equivalent to what was delivered with the x squared. These are the only one that will actually hold even the romeo 1's.
    metal vaults it would have to be the real X Metal Vault. The one with the O on it won't be big enough, and well the wire vault ->not even close

I dont mind if the foam is all gone because I want to redress anyways.

oh.. And as I am not an o-hoarder who keeps all his stuff pristine and on on a shelf for it to sit and gather dust I'm. Not looking for a 200usd never used x metal vault NIB only ever taken out of box once kinda thing.

I buy and use Oakley because of the superb quality and it does me no good looking at it on a shelf :) :)

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%