• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Wives, or Significant Other

This. This. This.
I dunno if it's good or bad...

my kids will never have to grow up like I did...opening up presents that my dad got at garage sales....

we look at Christmas more about being nice and warm with family and spending time with each other...

my older brother's tree is 11" and he has over 200 ornaments...he had to insure his storage building because his decorations and ornaments exceed $10,000 lol...

Last edited:

my kids will never have to grow up like I did...opening up presents that my dad got at garage sales....

we look at Christmas more about being nice and warm with family and spending time with each other...

my older brother's tree is 11" and he has over 200 ornaments...he had to insure his storage building because his decorations and ornaments exceed 10,000 lol...
It's both.

Good cause they know what it's about. Bad cause the person they end up with is gonna be like :shock:

But I'm the same way. Christmas is about being happy and safe with family. Don't need the gifts when the whole year is already special ;)

my older brother's tree is 11" and he has over 200 ornaments...he had to insure his storage building because his decorations and ornaments exceed 10,000 lol...
That's a lot of ornaments. :p

I'll admit, I buy lots of stuff for the family throughout the year, but it is still fun to have a Christmas morning opening presents in your pajamas. This is the recent haul for my wife from the Vault and a couple things for my brother.
image.jpeg

The manager also lets me know if he got any great deals in, the jacket color wouldn't have been my first choice, but I'll take it for $30. I had to get some goggles to coordinate too :behindsofa:.
image.jpeg

yeah, it usually takes him a week to put up the tree and his ornaments...

dude is one of the most meticulous people I know...
He'd get along good with the GF. She likes doing stuff like that a LOT. Damn ornaments have to be a certain way. o_O

Back