1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New Oakley x Metal XX 24K Gold Iridium 04 122 not Juliet Romeo Xmetal Bob Medusa | eBay

For these guys ill ask for $SOLD FF Shipped CONUS or add 4% paypal fee

Juliet Sunglasses with Polished Frame and Deep Red hue Polarized Fire Iridium lenses. Model Number 04-119. They do not have a serial or SKU number. Sunglasses are in used condition. Frames are 5/6 out of 10 in tightness in nose joints which would be enough to get them retightened. Frame has various scratches. Left and right lenses have several scratches especially the left lense (Refer to pictures to determine if needing replacement, my opinion, yes) . Earsocks, temple shox, and nose bombs are new.

Asking $200 shipped CONUS FF or add 4% Paypal Fees
    X-Metal XX 24k And Polished Juliet Fire Iridium Lenses - DSC03187_zpse25b25e4.jpg
    X-Metal XX 24k And Polished Juliet Fire Iridium Lenses - DSC03186_zps99f0674b.jpg
    X-Metal XX 24k And Polished Juliet Fire Iridium Lenses - DSC03185_zpsadff2c72.jpg
    X-Metal XX 24k And Polished Juliet Fire Iridium Lenses - DSC03194_zpsb199fd62.jpg
    X-Metal XX 24k And Polished Juliet Fire Iridium Lenses - DSC03196_zpsfc884b4a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Pm bro on the polished

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    replyed... still available guys

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    "Uh Do the bumpty bump, just watch me do the Bumpty BUMP"

I'm open to offers guys. Let me hear them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price Drop!
    $200 Polished
    $Sold XX

Last edited by a moderator: 3/10/14
    Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Polish sold... 24k still available

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    24k sold!!...
    Polished Juliets are actually still available because the transaction from ebay was unauthorized.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I knew that 24k wont last long bro. If I did not buy one a month ago, I would be all over it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Polished sold... awaiting payment.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Have a box for sale if they need one for juliet