1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

jump on it if your nearby!

edit; just read the full description - they have aftermarket lenses so you're basically buying the frames. haggle!!
    Last edited: 2/27/15
  3. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

$350 is above my upper limit for that pair. That frame is worth around $325, no more. I say this as no serial# mentioned, but presume it has one per the purchase date. Then you are missing OEM nose bombs, which negates any value add for the rubbers on the frame as earsocks and t-shox are relatively easy to find. With the aftermarket lenses, and scratched ones at that - they are of no value, you could get a set new for $20 or less. I would not pay more than $325 - tops - for that piece as currently listed. If it were not serialized I would not go higher than $300 for the frame alone and would really be looking to spend less for it if possible.

Frame - $300
    Serial - +$25
    Rubbers - +$35
    Lenses - +$50 (used but usable)
    $100 (like new)

So if they were OEM lenses that were usable [on a Y2K serial frame] I would say they are worth $375, maybe $400... you might see a pair like that go for $450 or so on eBay with the markup fees. Proper rubbers could bump this up a few $s more.

If it had OEM lenses like new and a frame of the same with proper rubbers then $500 perhaps?

Get into the complete boxed/serial/matched and we're talking $625+ depending on serial/non-serial, condition of item and packaging, up to around $750 or so.

HTH & Good Luck if you go for them!
    spin_nin likes this.
  4. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Seller doesn't ship and has a hard time replying to emails.
  5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I live really close to there and used to live there in delhi...they have been listed for a while now..